Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome---and bear with me...

Hi there! And thanks a million times over for stopping by. To begin, here's a little bit about me. My name is Alex, I live and work in Washington DC, and I work in politics (betcha could've guessed that one...). I have an amazing family, the most loving boyfriend that could exist, and wonderful friends to share my days with.
I'm new to the blogging world, and though I follow many, I have been very hesitant to put everything out there and hop on the bandwagon. But now, I'm doing it. I'm at a point in my life where it's starting to feel real. The college days are over and DC stopped feeling like extended summer camp a couple summers ago.

So, I am putting my extra energy and creative efforts to good use and sharing it with all of you. As of now (and this can and will always evolve...), I'm going to focus on the things that give me inspiration in the humdrum of daily life. Whether this be photos of life around Washington, people (famous and infamous) in my life, or excerpts from runway fashion is anyone's guess.

That said, welcome to this journey. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. It's sure to be quite the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment