Thursday, June 16, 2011

Live from Washington, It's Tuesday Night!

So first off---to my 5 (yes F-I-V-E!) followers. Y'ALL ARE AWESOME! It's weird just writing my random thoughts and wondering if people are reading, so thank you thank you thank you. It really is nice to know I'm not just floating out there in cyber space.

Now, to the real story. I went out on Tuesday night. A Tuesday. For those of you who aren't familiar with my sleeping habits, I'm typically in bed by 9pm on a work day. Especially considering I had a 7:30am meeting across town that morning. It was worth it. My hipster friend from home, Ryan, is incredibly in the know when it comes to bands. She told me I just had to go to this band at the Rock n' Roll Hotel (not a real hotel, just a bar. Stay with me). Turns out, they're so fun and high energy AND from Lafayette, LA, of all places! Us five girls (hey there Alex, Ryan, Mary, and Megan) danced and danced and danced till midnight, and LOVED every minute.

Their name, you MIGHT ask: The Givers. Check them out here, and get ready to dance:

No comments:

Post a Comment