Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

One of my favorite things about summer is hopping on over to the Washington Nationals' stadium and taking in America's pastime: baseball! But, let's face it. I'm not there for the game (although the Nats are doing much better than my first summer up here! 2 years ago...my how time flies). Rather, I'm there for everything else: the people watching, the fireworks after a win, the Presidents' race after the 3rd inning, the singing of Take Me Out to the Ball Game during the 7th inning stretch. But, mostly, I'm there for this:

To get you feeling American and patriotic, here are some snapshots of the evening:

My new favorite usher! If I were a retired baseball fan, this would be ideal.

 
Check out those seats?!?! A perk of the job for sure...thank you clients! And thank you Tuz for being a great date.


I always cheer for Teddy, but he never wins! I guess George, Thomas and Abe are just too quick for this Prez...

No comments:

Post a Comment