Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Biggest, Biggest Apologies!

Sorry for the delay in posts, y'all---I feel like I say that quite often on this blog. That's not a good sign, is it? BUT---from here on out, I'm resolving to posting at least once a week. No matter how hectic the schedule, I am going to do my best to get something, anything, thrown up there. I must say, my biggest lagging in the post comes from not feeling like uploading pictures to my computer. However, a new, schmancy camera is on my two-week away birthday list *hint, hint Mama and Dad!*

PS: A HUGE factor in the delay lack of post is the crazy, business around here lately. From July 21st through October 11st, I can count the number of "planless" weekends on one hand. Scratch that---TWO FINGERS! That means I have 2 out of 12 weekends free. That means lots of traveling and catching up with friends, for both fun and business. But, that also means you, my dear reader, have lots of fun posts to catch up on! Starting with Meredith's visit to the District and Mama and my epic road trip across Texas. But those are stories for another day (in the very near future!). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment